Frequently Asked Questions.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- How to copy and paste from a data table in calculation result to Excel.
- Select the cell area in calculation result and Copy it 'Copy Keyboard Shortcuts is Ctrl+C in a Windows. Ctrl+C in a Mac is Command+C ', then 'Paste' it into a cell in Excel.
- How to copy and paste from a chart in calculation result to Excel.
- 'Drag' the chart in Calculator and 'Drop' it into Excel.
- How to copy and paste from a data table in Excel to a input table in Calculator.
- Select the cell area in Excel and 'Copy' it, then click a cell of input table or matrix in Calculator and 'Paste' in it.
'Paste Keyboard Shortcuts is Ctrl+V in a Windows. Ctrl+V in a Mac is Command+V '.
- About recommended browsers.
- We recommend Internet Explorer (Ver 11.xxxx) or Mozilla Firefox (new version) or Google Chrome(new version).
- The calculation result is wrong.
- This 'Keisan' service does not ensure the accuracy of all calculations. In the event that the calculation result is incorrect, please fill in a questionnaire, including question about calculation result and e-mail it to us.
- How to request other calculator?
- If you have any request, please fill out a questionnaire.
- The operation times out.
- There is a possibility that the operation may time out when the execution time lasts more than 10 seconds. The operation is likely to time out when the complex function is executed or when the number of times of repetition is large. In the event that the operation times out, please change the value of variable or reduce the number of times of repetition or the number of operation digits, and then execute the operation.
- How to simply use calculator.
- Click Sample calculation for datailed description.
- How to change the number of operation digits.
- You can select the number of operation digits from the select box that is displayed at the upper-right corner of the calculator execute screen. Regarding calculator, you can change the number of operation digits anytime on its screen.
- Google Map is not displayed well.
- Click the right mouse button and select 'update', or clear your browser's cache.
- How to designate the exponent part and the base of natural logarithm (Napier's constant).
|Exponent||Type 'E' in a capital letter.|
|Base of natural logarithm||Type 'e' in a small letter. |
e = 2.71828...
- How to store and read the input data.
- To store the input data, please enter the file name in [File name] and then click [Store] button to store the file name in [User].To read the input data to the calculator, please click [User] button to select the appropriate file name in [User] and to read it to [File name], and then click [Read] button. The input data are saved in 'keisan server', and therefore if you wish to utilize this function, you are required to complete user registration beforehand and login.
- An error occurs when user's registration.
|Item||A cause or coping method.|
|E-mail does not arrive
- Spelling mistakes.
- Your e-mail ended up in the spam folder.
- Not enough free space in your mailbox.
|An error occurred while trying to access URL in the e-mail
|Over the time limit
||The expiration time is 60 minutes for 'New User Registration' and 30 minutes for 'Reset password' after sending mail.
|The registration process has been completed by using plural browsers.
||Please send the email and register using the same browser.
|Your browser's cookies are disabled.
||Please enable cookies in you browser.
|Password rules||Password must be 8 - 16 characters.|
The range of characters is a-z, A-Z, 0-9.
|Nickname rules||Nickname must be less equals 20 characters.|
The range of characters is a-z, A-Z, 0-9.
- When inputting function or constant (such as sin(123), pi, e, ..) on the smartphone, calculator is not working.
- If you can calculate on a smartphone can not be done, please select 'Text' in the 'Keyboard setting for input' around the center of the screen and press 'Set' before calculating.
· When selecting 'Text' type, characters can be handled , but the default keyboard is characters.
· When selecting 'Number' type, characters can not be handled, but the default keyboard is numeric.
The Setting is saved in the cookie and is valid for all tools.
- What is the unit used in triangle/area/volume calculation tools.
- If you put feet values, the unit of the result is ft^2 or ft^3. The unit of the result depends on the input unit.
|Input unit||Unit of result(Area)||Unit of result(Volume)|
|m||->|| m^2 ||m^3|
- I forgot my password.
- Please Reset Password.
- What are the benefits of user registration?
1. Create and Edit the Expression.
2. Store and read input data (Variable) to and from each Library.
3. Store and read input data (Expression and Variable) to and from Advanced Calculator.